CPSA Competitions Are Back!
PRE-BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL
Honesberie Shooting School is re-opening its doors to the public!
We will be operating on a reduced scale and focusing on practice clay shooting, air rifle target shooting and rifle shooting only.
Socially Distant one to one tuition IS available.
Please pre-book to avoid disappointment. Walk-in shooters can be accepted but bookings will take priority.
- To book a shooting slot please email email@example.com with your name and telephone number.
- We will then phone customers back, within 3 hours, to make bookings and take payments
- Prepayment will be taken over the phone to reduce cash handling and risk of contamination
- The minimum number of clays and cartridges sold is 100. They will then be sold in qty’s of 25 thereafter
- If gun hire is required, this must be stipulated when booking
- Gun licence holders ONLY (non-gun licence holders to be accompanied by licence holder)
- Time slots will be available every 15 mins from 9am to 5pm. Shooting to be finished by 6pm.
- Maximum time allowed per stand is 10 minutes.
- Everyone starts on stand one and moves round the course numerically in a clockwise rotation.
- All stands will be available for practice – including high towers and grouse butts.
- On arrival, the gate at the farm will be open so please drive straight to the car park.
- Nick will be on hand to provide the cartridges you have purchased.
- Please bring your own head, eye and ear protection
- Gun cleaning equipment WILL NOT be available for public use
- Please respect others and keep a social distance of 2 metres (6.5ft)
We have installed hand sanitizer dispensers around the ground on stands, please use them to restrict any chance of COVID-19 transmissions.
Some of these restrictions are not ideal but it allows us to continue perusing the sport we love and to be able to get out in the fresh air!
Terms and conditions:
- 100% payment required upon booking
- Card Payments via telephone ONLY
- Refunds are not available. If you cannot attend your allocated time slot them you MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org and re-book.
- If unused, your purchased cartridges and clays will be put on your account in a bank.
- Members of the public/staff are permitted to wear gloves and face masks at all their discretion.
- ALL gloves and facemasks to be disposed of after use
- ALL borrowed eye protection to be cleaned with alcohol wipes after use
- Only disposable ear protection to be handed out by Honesberie Shooting School
- Head protection to brought by the public or if handed out must be kept by the shooter and not returned
- If you or any members in your household show any symptoms of COVID-19 then please stay at home and do not attend Honesberie Shooting School.
- Honesberie Shooting School cannot be held liable for the transmission of COVID-19. Attendance is at your own risk.
Help our NHS
for Your Event
and the Team